Bellabibies Lagenlook Clothing Range
Bellabibies Fashion is respectful of any personal information we may need to collect from clients that we deal with.
Bellabibies Fashion fully endorses and adheres to the principles of data protection, as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. Specifically, any personal information we hold:
• shall be processed fairly and lawfully
• shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
• shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive
• shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
• shall not be kept longer than is necessary
• shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Act
• shall be kept secure
• not transferred to countries without adequate protection
Bellabibies Fashion collects data for the purpose of processing orders and answering queries.
Bellabibies Fashion will not pass your details on to any third parties. Any payment data is not stored and payments are collected securely through the PayPal secure payment system.
Further information regarding the Data Protection Act can be found on the Government’s website.